Don't Be Ashamed Of God

For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Who so ever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Also I say unto you, Who so ever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

Hereby know you the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

Who so ever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwells in him, and he in God.

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.


Rom. 10:10;Matt. 10:32;Luke 12:8;1 John 4:2;1 John 4:15;Mark 8:38;Luke 9:26