If You Feel Hated

If the world hate you, you know that it hated me before it hated you. He that hates me hates my Father also.  If you were of the world, the world would love his own: but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 

But he that hates his brother is in darkness, and walks in darkness, and know not where he goes, because that darkness has blinded his eyes.

I write unto you, little children, because you have known the Father.  I have written unto you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the wicked one.

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that you also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.  And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

John 15:18+23+19;1 John 2:11;1 John 2:13-14;1 John 1:3-4