Jesus Sent Us

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him. He that speaks of himself seeks his own glory: but he that seeks his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. Sanctify them through your truth: your word is truth. As you have sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. I am come in my Father's name, and you receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him you will receive. How can you believe, which receive honor one of another, and seek not the honor that comes from God only? He that receives you receives me, and he that receives me receives him that sent me. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receives whomsoever I send receives me; and he that receives me receives him that sent me. 

John 13:16;John 7:18;John 7:16;John 17:17-19;John 5:43-44;Matt. 10:40;John 13:20