Jesus Knows The Intentions Of The Heart

For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

For he said unto him, "Come out of the man, you unclean spirit".

For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart and knows all things. Beloved, if our heart condemns us not, then have we confidence toward God.

And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think you evil in your hearts?

Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do you inquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and you shall not see me: and again, a little while, and you shall see me?

O Lord, you have searched me, and known me. You know my downsitting and mine uprising, you understand my thought afar off. You compass my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but look, O Lord, you know it altogether.

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Heb. 4:12;Mark 5:8;1 John 3:20-21;Matt. 9:4;John 16:19;Psa. 139:1-4;Isa. 53:3

You will cover your face because Jesus knows it all together, all about you: When you like something or dislike something, you don't want people to see your expression on your face.