Written Unto You

Have not I written to you excellent things in counsels and knowledge, That I might make you know the certainty of the words of truth; that you might answer the words of truth to them that send unto you?

I have not written unto you because you know not the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may believe on the name of the Son of God.

For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Prov. 22:20-21;1 John 2:21;John 2:26;1 John 5:13;Rom. 15:4